Deborah Spychalski, Esq.
- University of Toledo Law School, JD 1993
- Employed as a legal assistant to Chapter 7 Trustee from 1987-1993
Licensed to Practice Law:
- United States Supreme Court in 2009
- Ohio Supreme Court in 1993
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 1993
Area of Practice:
- Attorney in private practice since 1993
- Bankruptcy Chapter 7, 11, and 13
- Property, Probate and Wills, Domestic Law and Civil Litigation
Gridiron Show participant since 1994; President of Toledo Junior Bar Association 2007; Member of the Lucas County Bar Association; Member of the Toledo Bar Association and former Board Member 2007; Bankruptcy Committee Secretary and Chairperson Toledo Bar Association 1996-99; Member Toledo Association of Legal Assistants 1987-1992; Pi Kappa Alpha Little Sister 1977; University of Toledo Sport Parachute Club 1978.
"Deb was aware of all of the issues going on in my case. She was very compassionate and I recommended her to several other people." Eric, Toledo, OH